Enrolment Process & Timeline for Prep 2023
1. SCHOOL TOURS : Every day is open day at St Martin de Porres. Should you wish to have a tour of our school, please phone our office to make an appointment.
2. COMPLETE APPLICATION: Click here for our enrolment form. Forms can be either completed by pen and paper and posted/delivered to the school office or preferably downloaded and emailed firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. MEET WITH THE PRINCIPAL/DEPUTY PRINCIPAL: Families will be invited to meet with the Principal or Deputy Principal in July/August. Please note, depending on the number of applications received, some families may instead be advised they have been placed directly on the waiting list. Families with a child already attending the school will be notified shortly after this meeting if a place is available.
4. OFFER: An offer of a place will be emailed to successful applicants by Friday 2 September 2022. Subsequent second round offers may be emailed depending upon availability. All places are offered at the Principal’s discretion.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER: Prep 2023 families must return the Enrolment Acceptance documentation to the school along with $100 Enrolment Acceptance Fee by Wednesday 14 September 2022. Please note that this amount will be credited to your family’s school account. (Families applying for Years 1-6 must return the acceptance by the date specified on their Offer of Place).
7. TRANSITION / ORIENTATION PROGRAM: At St Martin de Porres this is usually held in late November/December.
Details will be emailed to families early Term 4.
Enrolment Process for Years 1-6
For all other year levels please also contact the school on 9369 1070 or via email at email@example.com.
You will be provided an enrolment form following your enquiry.
Your application will be considered by the Principal based on year level availability, criteria and interview.
Every day is open day at St Martin de Porres. Should you wish to have a tour of our school, please phone our office to make an appointment.
St Martin de Porres' Enrolment Policy and processes are consistent with the Enrolment Policy for the Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS) and adhered to by the five primary schools in the Holy Trinity Catholic Education Community.