Prep Enrolments for 2024 are now open.
Enrolments close on April 24th 2023.
Please phone the school office on (03) 93691070 for any additional information required.
Prep Enrolment for 2024
Children are eligible for school if they turn five prior to 30 April in the year they attend.
If your child was born 1 May 2018 – 30 April 2019 they are eligible to attend school in 2024.
The Holy Trinity Catholic Parish is in a major growth corridor in the Western suburbs of Melbourne and all five primary schools have a catchment area. Please click on the school’s link to ensure you currently reside in their zone.
Applications will be considered in the following order of priority:
Baptised Catholic children residing in St Martin de Porres Laverton zone
Brothers and sisters of students currently enrolled in the school
Baptised children from Christian religions that share a special relationship with the history and traditions of the Catholic Church
Enrolment Process & Timeline for Prep 2024
1. SCHOOL TOURS : Every day is open day at St Martin de Porres. Should you wish to have a tour of our school, please phone our office to make an appointment.
2. OPEN WEEK - Tuesday 14th - Friday 17th March is our School Open Week.
Our school will be open to interested parents from 9:15am - 11:00 am each morning. Come for a school tour, meet our student leaders and chat to our Principal Dan and our Deputy Principals Denise and Elise.
3. COMPLETE APPLICATION: Click here for our enrolment form. Forms can be either completed by pen and paper and posted/delivered to the school office or preferably downloaded and emailed email@example.com.
Enrolments for 2024 are now open and close on Monday 24th April 2023.
4. MEET WITH THE PRINCIPAL/DEPUTY PRINCIPAL: Families will be invited to meet with the Principal or Deputy Principal in July/August. Please note, depending on the number of applications received, some families may instead be advised they have been placed directly on the waiting list.
5. OFFER: An offer of a place will be emailed to successful applicants by Friday 1st September . Subsequent second round offers may be emailed depending upon availability. All places are offered at the Principal’s discretion.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER: Prep 2024 families must return the Enrolment Acceptance documentation to the school along with $100 Enrolment Acceptance Fee by Friday 15th September 2023. Please note that this amount will be credited to your family’s school account. (Families applying for Years 1-6 must return the acceptance by the date specified on their Offer of Place).
7. TRANSITION / ORIENTATION PROGRAM: At St Martin de Porres this is usually held in late November/December.
Details will be emailed to families early Term 4
Enrolment Process for Years 1-6
For all other year levels please also contact the school on 9369 1070 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be provided an enrolment form following your enquiry.
Your application will be considered by the Principal based on year level availability, criteria and interview.
Every day is open day at St Martin de Porres.
Should you wish to have a tour of our school, please phone our office to make an appointment.
St Martin de Porres' Enrolment Policy and processes are consistent with the Enrolment Policy for the Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS) and adhered to by the five primary schools in the Holy Trinity Catholic Education Community.